September 16, 2008

Forgive Me, For I Have....

OMG (goodness, that is), my loyal readers. How can I ever make this up to you all?! I've been absent for almost a month now. Where have I been, what have i been up to, you ask?! Well, to make a long story short...I up and moved my happy ass to NYC with a suitcase, a fucked up hip and almost NO money. I didn't know it was goin to happen this way....its just the way that it played out. And I have to tell you....it has been an eventful month and...6 days. Mostly good tho. Ive gone to more concerts, and seen more celebrities in the short time I've been in NY, than I ever would have living in the bean (DOES NOT mean I dont love my hometown, cuz I do...BOSTON, stand up!!!!) I mean, between walking the streets, sneaking into fashion week, going to concerts and events , Ive seen and heard it ALL. Good tymes. Anywho, I just wanted to to let you all know that Im back, and I will be getting into the swing of things starting tomorrow...better yet, today. So, you an expect SISTAHGURLHONEYCHIILD to be on BLAST. Oh, speakin of sistahgurlhoneychiild, I have shortened the address to: http://www.sg-hc.blogspot.com Cuz we can all agree that the entire name is a little tedious to have to write when searching. So, experience the change and pass it on.

No comments: