May 29, 2008

Collie Buddz @ SOBs

Mr. "finally the tings come around" performed at SOBs on Tuesday night and from what Ive been hearing, it was a really good show. I really wanted to be there but the plantation had me on LOCK...so, no Collie for me! But, I did manage to get some photos of the show (Thanks L-Boog). And, is it me or is Collie lookin rather sexual seduction....im feelin it!
Oh, and PLEEEEEZ, peep the shirt that Collie's manz is wearing.....NO BITCH-ASS-NESS..now thats anotha post for anotha day. But let that marinate for a while....






Your gurl managed to get some more pics from the Collie Buddz show....(shout out to my manz KOZZA for holdin me down with the rest)



1 comment:

ALL said...

finally di herbs come around
she a tek a likkle jah and pass it around soh!!!

This site is all of the above BOURG!...(quite like myself)
I LOVE YOU PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!!